I finally got two days, not fully dedicated, but with some extra time to push forward in my project.

I am on vacation, possibly without family and any interruption… I think I can do it!

So, Today I managed to
1- Put the new battery,
2- Connect all the wires
3- Test brake lights and blinkers
4- re assemble the back of the bike (I still need a part to glue a obligatory reflector thingy), battery box and crank case.

…For tomorrow the open topic list is long

1- Change the front springs
2- Remove KCA
3- Insert Top triple
4- Change oil and filter
5- Add Fuel
6- Make Speedometer work

I hope that 3, 4, 5 and a real big push at 6 will be possible, and this will make the bike rideable on the streets again.

She was like this for the past few months… :/

Was able to brute force the motorcycle to work again… after 6 or 7 attempts, she came back to live :).

Here we go again!

Let’s see if I can end my MVP to put this lady back to the streets.