Just did it without thinking much of it… That riding position will take some time to get used to. But it is a dream come true, the completion of the project.
Now, adaptation phase for me, to the clipons and the rearsets…
She really looks lovely these pictures do not make it justice… but it is raining cats and dogs outside so impossible to take better ones.
Here a list of changes made to it. Now, waiting for better days to take her out, and take some pictures.
- YSS springs in the back
- Wilber Progressive in the front+ new thicker oil + superbrace
- Motogadget tiny in a “handmade-from-an-original-light-enclosure” with a can of mushrooms and ingenuity
- New steel braded brake line and pump
- Webike Rearsets (keeping the kickstarter)
- Halcyon bar end mirrors
- New tank colors and decals
- New aluminium blinkers
- new black lucas tailight
- Black mudguards (still waiting on the front one)
- wireless key
- cognitomoto top triple clamp retro style
- Handmade seat (except upholstery job)
Best of all?! all reversible…except the tank paint, didn’t even cut any electric cable or “male/female” combo… just created a new one for the motogadget. Hope you like it… will post more pictures in some days… as soon as “Dora the explorer” passes over PT.